The heart of a book, is something whispered over and over again until you can’t help but to pen-to-heart . I believe the mystical -magic is in the wonder. Will the words come? How the pages fly?
Unfold like the bones of old shaken souls. Ignite the power, the soul of my pen. Maybe for the next generation. Maybe comfort for the moment.
Empty out this soulish cry. In tears, in hope, in gratitude. These are the words that chose me. Whispers that creep..
Followed by: moan-full prayers drifting. Salt-full beginnings,
watch the darkness flee,~ Kindness sister Krissy
Sometimes change is standing still,
out in the middle of nowhere watching the breeze comb through the sky, sitting down at the banks of river, tip, the scales of grace- while the waters are flowing and the green grass tickles the heels of ivory sand.
Lay down in the coolness of the day being loved in all that God made watching me, and me watching God and God walking in the silence
and silence blowing back a smile in my direction . that’s how I knew I was something God made and God was there eavesdropping goodness …~kindness sister Krissy
created and spoken by the author of this blog
There is a space beneath – I place my worries. I empty all my prayers in the night. I am left-winged bird pulsing on the sunshine. My wings never look so radiant and grande. On the strings of laughter, over hills joyously jumping in the arms of the wind. On the runways fiercely made just for me. I am rising.
VisionariKindness 2015 (image credit https://www.pinterest.com/pin/72831718947785529/)
rivers of love
like tiny rose petals
with the tides
Healing storms in my pocket
deeper and deeper still
Visionariekindess2015 (Image by Malisha Goggans)
As I come back, after taking a few weeks off from blogging, I must be honest with myself I didn’t want to accept this award. I felt like I was not worth it. I felt buried under all the stuff that made life painful. I know now, I’m growing from a dark past, growing from my present circumstances and like new moons when it peeks through I am brighter and stronger.
So it is with great humility, I awake to see, I’m surrounded by sisters and brothers who encourage, inspire me, and say hey take your time. Have a little fun ,why don’t- cha. I am reminded to focus on the light, that is everything I am becoming.
I accept this award without further delay.
From the depth of my heart ,I say thank you: Stormie Steele -she is a sister ,friend, a light, a drum that strengthens me and so many others -please stop over on her blog and breathe a light of fresh air for stormiesteele
1. How long have you been blogging/writing? I have been blogging for about three years.
2. Do you blog/write often? I write almost every day/ now that it’s November -I am a participant of National Novelty Writing Month and I proudly take on the challenge of 50,000 words completed by November 30,2015 Krissy Mosses Wings for my Sister
3. How does blogging/writing affect your spiritual/personal life? Writing and blogging adds value,confidence,and self worth. Spiritually I connect with myself and my ancestors.
4. What are some of your favorite books to read?The Ditchdigger’s Daughter’s by Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton, Souls of My Sisters by Dawn Marie Daniels and Candace Sandy, Return to Love By Marianne Williamson
5. Ever posted something, and deleted later? Why? Yes bad spelling, and created a better piece of writing Material
6. What do you absolutely love to do? I love to sing, I love to do yoga and I love to talk.
7. What’s some of your favorite music. Old Gospel Music/ Soulful music, Truthettes, Pace Sisters, William Sisters, Keith Wonderboy, Adelle,India Arie, Anthony Hamilton
8. Is there anything in particular that motivates you to write? When I’m angry , or sad, -sometimes the right place sunny or rainy days motivate me to write.
9. What are some of your other skills? I’m a mental health counselor by trade, I speak sign language,
10. How do you define “Sisterhood”? Sisterhood is a fellowship of other women: to build,cultivate, honor and strengthen a woman’s body,mind,and spirit.
Here are the simple rules for participating:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs, notify them.
Here are my two questions: (I’m a rule breaker with love)
What does the definition of Sisterhood mean to you?
What is your purpose in Life?
Here are a few bloggers I hope have fun and accept this award:
It takes faith to step into the deep
from a trickling outpour
of the things unseen…
And when the man of time is done
Trees cut through and through
Oh’ Beastly – silly one
Give yourself to you
and not another
Lend your cares not to beg
In sorrow sow joy
In Mourning sow a gentle burst of sun
Fathering a simple plea
when my life is done
You shall see me again
kneading a shadow’s glow
in a dash hope –
life is sweeter