Pray On it
Pray over it
Pray through it
Pray On it
Pray over it
Pray through it
I’ve been missing in action for a while, working on sunflowers in my backyard. In the world’s devastation, once again
I find my prayers sowing & seeping, planting and reaping. There are days where human words cannot reach, only spirit sprigs the breach,
your spirit, sit next to my spirit, be still, in all the chaos of the wind.
Weep with me, that our souls may find sanity,
help me to believe in better days
around the sun ,
unconsumed by the flood….
created and spoken by the author of this blog
Dear kindness, the sun went on shinning like it was supposed to. The winds blew softly. The trees may be bare but the grass is slowly, turning green.
I choose to believe my faith is made by my words,
My works are made in faith,
I believe with all of you
this is the “good fight of faith”
In the end, We Win!
kindness sister Krissy
rivers of love
like tiny rose petals
with the tides
Healing storms in my pocket
deeper and deeper still
Visionariekindess2015 (Image by Malisha Goggans)
As I come back, after taking a few weeks off from blogging, I must be honest with myself I didn’t want to accept this award. I felt like I was not worth it. I felt buried under all the stuff that made life painful. I know now, I’m growing from a dark past, growing from my present circumstances and like new moons when it peeks through I am brighter and stronger.
So it is with great humility, I awake to see, I’m surrounded by sisters and brothers who encourage, inspire me, and say hey take your time. Have a little fun ,why don’t- cha. I am reminded to focus on the light, that is everything I am becoming.
I accept this award without further delay.
From the depth of my heart ,I say thank you: Stormie Steele -she is a sister ,friend, a light, a drum that strengthens me and so many others -please stop over on her blog and breathe a light of fresh air for stormiesteele
1. How long have you been blogging/writing? I have been blogging for about three years.
2. Do you blog/write often? I write almost every day/ now that it’s November -I am a participant of National Novelty Writing Month and I proudly take on the challenge of 50,000 words completed by November 30,2015 Krissy Mosses Wings for my Sister
3. How does blogging/writing affect your spiritual/personal life? Writing and blogging adds value,confidence,and self worth. Spiritually I connect with myself and my ancestors.
4. What are some of your favorite books to read?The Ditchdigger’s Daughter’s by Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton, Souls of My Sisters by Dawn Marie Daniels and Candace Sandy, Return to Love By Marianne Williamson
5. Ever posted something, and deleted later? Why? Yes bad spelling, and created a better piece of writing Material
6. What do you absolutely love to do? I love to sing, I love to do yoga and I love to talk.
7. What’s some of your favorite music. Old Gospel Music/ Soulful music, Truthettes, Pace Sisters, William Sisters, Keith Wonderboy, Adelle,India Arie, Anthony Hamilton
8. Is there anything in particular that motivates you to write? When I’m angry , or sad, -sometimes the right place sunny or rainy days motivate me to write.
9. What are some of your other skills? I’m a mental health counselor by trade, I speak sign language,
10. How do you define “Sisterhood”? Sisterhood is a fellowship of other women: to build,cultivate, honor and strengthen a woman’s body,mind,and spirit.
Here are the simple rules for participating:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs, notify them.
Here are my two questions: (I’m a rule breaker with love)
What does the definition of Sisterhood mean to you?
What is your purpose in Life?
Here are a few bloggers I hope have fun and accept this award:
Sono una donna libera. Nel mio blog farete un viaggio lungo e profondo nei pensieri della mente del cuore e dell anima.
Beauty ever ancient, ever new. - St. Augustine
Sixth Seal Ministries
A blog of comfort during unpredictable times
Blossoming: A Story of Beauty, Pain, Struggle & Growth
A journey of healing through my music
Rural Life in Newfoundland, Christian Unity
I am Eva -former refugee, doctor and a writer. My parents were Holocaust survivors, I escaped communism. I wrote a novel, mixing family stories and fiction. A novel about Holocaust, communism, racism and emigration. What makes people leave, and what happens to the ones who do, and to the ones who stay. I believe these old stories are more important now than ever before.
Helping you move through life with inspirational blog posts, personal development books and guided journals!
May the Words Flow
I find some peace here
Poetry/Poems, Photography, Travels, Musings, Quotes, Challenges, Awards, Reblogs, Uncategorized
Poetry, literature and me
not according to plan
A personal blog that shares writing & positivity
SHAPING CULTURE IMPACTING LIVES FOR GOD
Creativity in my other life
Where derision meets concision.
The Empath Poet
what the eyes have seen, ears have heard, being has experienced and what the Spirit has felt.
Online Retails & Wholesales E-commerce Service & Affiliate Programs.. Contacts: +2348034011547/ +2348168080309 - whatsap: +2348034011547
The Art of Creative Self-Expressions
quality outcomes for you
A celebration of life.
~Blessed and Blessing~
Words To Think On
Doing it better the second time around...
let creativity express what u feel
My transition from outwardly rituals to internal mantra of sub conscious mind
The goal here is to help you keep cycling on a budget.
Accountant | Customer Services | Admin Support
Rising up through Grace
THE RUSH HOUR BLOG
A place for loud minds.....
The Word of God
Resenha de Discos
Reimagining Midlife. Change Your Life to an Authentic Life Over 50
When I was young my dad would always say, "Crystal, you can choose your attitude." One day I chose to believe him.
Thoughts of a Not So Tortured Mind
We have this treasure in cracked pots
Poetry, story and real life. Once soldier, busnessman, grandfather and Poet.
Just another WordPress.com weblog
Poetry and Commentary that Smells
GOD AND LOVE